210x297 mm (bleed-off), 216x303 mm (non-bleed page).
Materials should be prepared for printing in QuarkXPress 5.0 or later.
- Fonts should be placed in a separate folder "Fonts";
- Illustration files in TIFF, EPS (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator); color mode is CMYK
Logos and graphics
EPS (Adobe Illustrator 8.0 or later); CMYK color mode; text, created in outlines; Adobe Illustrator images should not include Adobe Photoshop objects.
Illustrations and images
- TIFF or JPEG with Maximum quality;
- All images should be sourse space color mode;
- Resolution 300 dpi for Half-tone images;
- Resolution 600 dpi for Bitmap illustrations;
- Image size 100%.
Sizes of advertising modules and image advertisements
1/4 vertical only – 88x127 mm (249x360 pt)
1/2 horizontal – 180x127 mm (510x360 pt);
1/2 vertical – 88x260 mm (249x736 pt);
1/1 210x290 mm (596x842 pt) bleed-off,
216x303 mm (612x859 pt) non-bleed page.
- TIFF, EPS (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator); color mode is CMYK;
- All objects should be given as separate files;
- Resolution 300 dpi; separation type GCR; Dot Gain 16%; total ink limit 320%; UCA amount 5%;
- Image size 100% (+5 mm for bleed, if it is necessary);
- Clipping path (if there is a contour);
- TIFF LZW and JPEG is not allowed.
Files formated in CorelDraw are not accepted Control printing is necessary (for colored advertisement – colored) actual scale M 1:1
Flash Memory Drive; CD-ROM for PC or by e-mail.