Pavel Lagov, Sales Director at JSC "Russian Railways Logistics» will make a presentation about advantages of logistic outsourcing for cargo owners and optimization of rail transportation expenses. The presentation will be made within the frames of the 6th International conference “Rail deliveries of mining and smelting cargoes” on 29-30 September in Moscow.
Other topics of the conference agenda are:
- Peculiarities of rail deliveries of mining and smelting cargoes in Russian Railways (RZD) in 2015
- RZD’s customer oriented policy. Customer opinion a year after
- Experience in freight wagons transportation by fixed routes according to fixed time schedule
- Improvement of rail transportation services
- Preferences of cargo shippers and receivers. Priorities when choosing operator-companies for cargoes rail transportation
- PMH’s experience in optimization of transport logistics for Industrial-Metallurgical Holding
- Modern rail transportation control technologies. From control of transportation costs and profits made by rolling stock companies to effective management
Among regular participants are: ОМК, ArcellorMittal, Russian Coal, TopProm, Interpaip-M, Belarus metallurgical plant, METALLOINVEST, Severstal Management, Petropavlovsk Ferrous Metallurgy, Sibuglemet, Kuzbassrazrezugol, SUEK, TalTEK Trans, Setsenergotrans, Stiltrans, PMH – Transport, Neftetransservice, UGMK-Trans, Novotrans, KazZholy Trans, RTH – Logistic, RT Operator, TFM-Logistic, Evrosib SPb-TS, VR Group Ltd, LEMTRANS TRANZIT, Kaztemirtrans, Joint Stock Company Freight One (Freight One), Bogatyr Trans, Vostok 1520, Russian Railways Logistics, UralVagonZavod, SDS-Mash, VRK-2.
Enjoy early bird prices!
The conference will be held on 29-30 September 2015 in LOTTE HOTEL (8/2, Novinsky boulevard, Moscow)
For registration and more information please contact us on +7(495) 775-07-40 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.