A national specialized scientific/technical/industrial journal about achievements in mining operation technologies, mining equipment and mineral processing, state- of- the- art computer- based systems, R&D, markets of mineral resources, trends and case studies of investments into mining industry in the former Soviet Union and other foreign countries.
The journal presents reviews, research- and- technology, feature, and analytical articles, advertising materials, information on the leading mining and machine- building companies and new products of domestic and world manufacturers.
The topics of publications also cover economic and HSE issues.
Mining Industry is a regular participant and media sponsor of major international and regional professional exhibitions specializing in mining, geology, road construction and other related topics.
The journal is circulated among visitors and participants of many conferences and exhibitions on mining in Russia and abroad, such as MiningWorld Russia (Russia, Moscow), Coal of Russia & Mining (Russia, Novokuznetsk), Expo Coal (Russia, Kemerovo); MiningWorld Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Almaty), MiningWorld Uzbekistan (Uzbekistan, Tashkent) and others.
Publication of information materials in our journal brings the name of your company to the participants of the conferences and exhibitions listed in the journal, where it has a booth or a showcase, thus helping to expand the list of your customers Our experience of working with advertiser clients proves that advertising in Mining Industry is one of reliable ways to step up the sales of their products.
The audience of our journal includes specialists of mining operators, machine- building plants, scientific and industry research centers.
Mining Industry is the most popular mining journal in Russia today:
- it is distributed in Russia, the FSU and other foreign countries;
- it is also presented at all major national and international mining exhibitions and conferences in Russia and abroad.
- management of mining operators and specialists of mining engineering companies - 72%;
- personnel of mining R&D institutes - 12%;
- specialists of machine- building plants - 7%;
Structure and Content
Main sections of the journal cover a wide range of topics of interest for our readers.
- Mining Engineering: open- pit mining, underground mining, mineral processing, rock mechanics, rock breaking, rock pressure, etc.
- Scientific Research: mineral resources, mining industrial geology, mine surveying.
- Mining Machinery and Equipment: presentation of new models, world machine- building companies, mining-and- transport equipment, etc.
- HSE: ecology, industrial safety, protective equipment, and ergonomics.
- Personal touch: interviews with the top managers of the leading companies.
About 20 years ago publishing company NPK GEMOS Ltd., specializing in publishing books on mining and related topics, began publishing Mining Industry. Since that time it has become an important instrument for mining specialists.
The publishing company is held in high regard by specialists in mining engineering and marketing, as well as by professional journalists. It is considered the most competent publishing company in the sphere of mining industry.