Along with its expanded service offerings, Kögel will be presenting its portfolio of products for the forwarding and construction sectors over an area of more than 2,100 square metres at stand F06, hall 27 at the 66th IAA Commercial Vehicles. In line with this year's IAA motto "Ideas drive us", Kögel will be showing innovations and modifications for progress to its customers. The visitors can look forward to Kögel trailers and service offerings such as financing, full-service, telematics and much much more from 22 to 29 September 2016.
Kögel highlights at IAA Commercial Vehicles 2016
The Kögel products and ideas exhibited at the IAA Commercial Vehicles make a major contribution to solving the logistic tasks of both the present and future and are driving the industry forward.
- The brand new Kögel Light plus: Particularly optimised for payload thanks to weight-optimised frame and body.
- The Kögel Trailer Achse – KTA: Special trailer chassis with unique "double suspension" matched to Kögel trailers.
- The modified Kögel Cool – PurFerro quality: Premium refrigerated box with country-specific equipment variants.
- The universal Kögel Cargo Rail with FlexiUse structure and RoRo equipment: the Curtainsider for road, ship, and rail with new double codification.
- The new Kögel combination centre axle trailer: swap body trailer for transporting 20-foot ISO containers and swap bodies up to size C782.
- The Kögel Port 40 Simplex: Saddle-container chassis with rear extension for transporting 20, 30, and 40-foot ISO containers, or one 40-foot HighCube container.
- The Kögel Mega with new stacker storage and equipment variant for double-level loading: for use in the automotive sector of equipped mega-trailers.
- The 2-axle Kögel Box: dry freight box body with multifaceted uses
- The Kögel Cargo best seller with load-securing options: It makes no difference whether it is for beverages or used-paper loading with load-securing net, locking beam, combination anchor rails and pallet limiting, the vehicle provides an overview of the diverse load-securing options.
- The Kögel three-axle asphalt tipper trailer: Tipper Trailer with fully insulated thermal recesses and self-steering axle.
- Kögel Telematics: Kögel trailer telematic module and Kögel telematic web portal for more transparency in the supplier chain.
"We are very pleased to be able to show our customers a large number of solutions, innovations and trailers again this year as well, which provide diverse added value," says Thomas Eschey, Managing Director of Kögel GmbH & Co. KG. "We have found the right approach to our customers with the Kögel trailer axle – KTA and the new Kögel Light plus."
Humbaur is joint exhibitor
An additional innovation this year: Our Humbaur affiliate will also be represented as a joint exhibitor at the Kögel Stand F06 in Hall 27. Humbaur will be showing various KEP vehicle attachments and trailers from its distributor-traffic program in Hanover.